'Watershot' housing for iPhone 4S

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLOCKSCUBAG!RL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought a housing recently and I must say I'm glad I did! Pics turned out great for a good price, too!
a5a6ajyn.jpg
a2e3eteh.jpg
uqevadez.jpg
dy5yqevu.jpg

*~ Adventurer for life ~*

Does the housing let you use the GPS ? :hm:

It's difficult to use anything other than the app you download for that housing because it has 3 screen buttons and a home button. You can't swipe because it's a hard case and it's specifically for photography use.

*~ Adventurer for life ~*

You can't do anything other than use the camera. But it does take nice pictures.
4agu8a4y.jpg
9u8eqa7u.jpg

Those were shot off Oahu with the iPhone 4 in a water shot housing with a red filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Does the housing let you use the GPS ? :hm:
Yes - but limited.
Put the Watershot App in "Diving Mode", enable GPS, start manually the log before descending and stop the log when you ascend and the App will track descent and ascent points and show them on the dive log / map.
The Watershot App includes a video tutorial that explains the above.

---------- Post added January 6th, 2014 at 08:18 AM ----------

It's difficult to use anything other than the app you download for that housing because it has 3 screen buttons and a home button. You can't swipe because it's a hard case and it's specifically for photography use.....
The Watershot App includes a diving mode that allows you to create dive logs.
In the current version of the App you can either create manually a profile of your dive or you can import it from our bluebuddy data logger.

Back
Top Bottom