Very Cool Wreck with History

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A friend of mine was involved in the dives that found the Warren Car, and he has made a very nice documentary of the detective work and the dive: The Warrens A Lake Crescent Mystery Dan does a WONDERFUL job with the narrative and the production values on this film.

The car lies at about 160 feet or so, so it is not a recreational dive. It is, as already mentioned, done by permit only. I missed my chance to dive it this summer because my car died in the boarding line for the Edmonds ferry on the morning I was supposed to go up there :(

I'd recommend Dan's book "The Missing Ones" too. I'm hoping to dive the Steele Dodge one of these years once I get a scooter and get comfortable with it.

Oh, the Warren wreck is a gravesite too, Avonthediver. Mr. Warren's femur and skullcap were only recovered in the last 9 years or so.

-Adrian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom