Fore Sale: DUI TLS 350 Drysuit w/ZipSeals, undergarment, rockboots and hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hfd715

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Like new DUI TLS350 Drysuit:

Has only been in the water 3 times, (2 pool, 1 Lake). Comes with ZipSeals, Drysuit storage bag, XXXLarge Hollis Undergarment, Size 12 DUI Rockboots w/storage bag and Large DUI 7mil Hood. Also has one cargo pocket in the left leg. This suit shows no signs of wear and is in like new condition.
The suit was ordered as a custom but very close to a stock XXL, I'm 6-2 approx. 220lbs and have plenty of room in all directions. This suit was bought to be a member of a dive team on my local fire dept. Since then I have decided that I am not very comfortable diving black water and the dive team would rather put the money towards something else that they need. Suit was bought in 2011.

Asking $1200.00 This is less then half of what this drysuit alone would retail for so the undergarment is a bonus.

If interested you may also email me direct at hfd715 at twc dot com.

IMG_0159.jpgIMG_0157.jpgIMG_0168.jpgIMG_0161.jpgIMG_0165.jpgIMG_0166.jpgIMG_0167.jpgIMG_0172.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by a moderator:
Could you PM me the measurements that the suit was made to? I might be close. I'm in between a stock XL and an XXL.

These should be close measurements that the suit was ordered for. I think I may have put in the above post that it is close to a xxl but I think there was a mistake. It is probably closer to a stock xl or xlt. Sorry for the typo. Hope this helps anyone that maybe interested. Its a great suit and I hate to see it go to waist. Hope someone out there can give it a good home.

Height - 6'2"
weight - 220-225 lbs
Chest - 44-46
in-seam - 34
neck - 17.5
sleeve length - 35
waist 36-38

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom