CHUM monthly meeting & officer elections

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sushi Boy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Happy New Year y'all! CHUM is hitting the ground running in 2014. Our monthly meeting is this Thursday, January 16th at the Stags Head.

We're starting our speakers bureau this year with a bit of a January medley from our friend Jesse Cancelmo. He'll be letting us know about several of the projects he'll be involved with this year including:
* Continued involvement with FGBNMS and "what does an Advisory Council member do?"
* Sanctuary expansion plans and the "third" true coral reef in NW GOM that few know about - McGrail Bank
* Return trip to USS Hatteras
* Sperm whale population in GOM - did you know?
* GOM Project work in Mexico and Cuba
* A Pacific adventure - Philippines

Tiger Sharks, polls for Vice President and Treasurer will close at the meeting, so be sure to get your votes in! See the chumclub.org forums for more details.

Hope to see you this Thursday. The meeting officially starts at 7:30 pm, but come early and hang out with us afterward.

GOM.jpg

The monthly meeting is tonight. Hope to see you at Stags Head!

I won! I won! I have been suckered into Vice President for the next two years so expect to see me posting here occasionally.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom