Prism 2 BOV and Stand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajolly

New
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I have been diving my prism 2 for the past couple of months and a couple of annoyances have raised there head.

1. The Primary LED holder does not securely fit on the bov, even when using the one provided with the BOV. Moves around all over the place and then eventually slides down the loop. Any suggestions?

2. The prism 2 needs a stand.....

Any advice from Hollis would be appreciated.

AJ

We hated the holder on the P1 and ended up making a rigid one out of aluminum that gets held in place with one of the loop o-rings. Much better.

Good luck with your suggestions--the last comment Hollis made about a stand for the Prism 2 on a previous thread here was back in August. They haven't responded to emails I've sent asking about the small counterlungs either. I'm not sure what to say about the LED holder for the BOV--mine stays in place. One thing you could try is an O-ring which would fit over those little hooks on the bottom and tighten the whole thing down, but I can't say what size it would be.

Last edited:
2. The prism 2 needs a stand.

AJ

So make one. I did. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389622776.433200.jpg

Discussion of the BOV over on CCR Explorers suggests #21 O-ring.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom