Looks like tanks are now obsolete!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LMAO. . . here is a quote from the creator of this modern marvel. It certainly inspires confidence in me

My perception of a pristine and peaceful scuba dive changed when I went for my first dive off the Great Barrier Reef. It looks so easy in the movies, but the breathing underwater with an oxygen mask is difficult. Don’t let those practice lessons in the swimming pool fool you! To make it easier for us, here is the Triton Oxygen Mask For Diving. It is a very convenient oxygen respirator concept that allows us to breathe under water for a long time by simply biting it.
It also does not require the skill of breathing in and out while biting mouthpiece like conventional respirator.
Read more at Triton Oxygen Mask For Diving by Jeabyun Yeon » Yanko Design

key item on this concept item (which isn't exactly a new concept) is it extracts O2 -- so would be 100% O2 -- not very useful in current idea form.

now a larger version where a boat with a blending facility onboard could hang one over the side and acquire pure O2 would be a good thing. and pure hydrogen too --- hydrogen powered boat then! :)
using solar cells for electrical action -- you wouldn't end up with a negative energy consumption.

Not exactly a new concept. 1999 calling...

Kenobi's_breather.jpg

Aqua_Breather_1b.jpg

A99 aquata breather - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

The one Obi Won used in the Star Wars movie was much smaller. I want that one.

Who needs the George Washington bridge? You can now just walk from Fort Lee, NJ to NYC. Some drip dry permanent press clothes and you are all set.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom