Bare xcd2 tech dry drysuit and undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phantomrider09

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a mint condition bare xcd 2 tech dry size 2xl for sale. It has 2 pockets, suspenders, new neck and wrist seals. The boots fit size 11-13 Zero leaks and in mint condition. I also have an 1 piece Andy's undergarment with it. Also has bare gators that match the suit. Let me know if your interested and I can get you detailed pictures. Make a reasonable offer.......

Bare XCD2 Tech Drysuit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 498
I got a few messages asking questions....
The seals are all latex.....
I am 6'1 240 pounds and the suit has room to go up but fits me pretty good
yes if your local and want to try it on for fit your more then welcome

The seals hve about 15-25 dives on them. I replaced them in August. The zipper is original and always waxed......Make me an offer.

Do you still have the suit? What is your phone number?

I have a mint condition bare xcd 2 tech dry size 2xl for sale. It has 2 pockets, suspenders, new neck and wrist seals. The boots fit size 11-13 Zero leaks and in mint condition. I also have an 1 piece Andy's undergarment with it. Also has bare gators that match the suit. Let me know if your interested and I can get you detailed pictures. Make a reasonable offer.......

Bare XCD2 Tech Drysuit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom