Grand Turk charter recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ageddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
So my son is doing a cruise ship wedding in July, and I'd like to organize a charter on Grand Turk while there (for one bloody day). I have no idea where these ships dock in relation to anything there, but can anyone recommend a charter service to use in this situation? I've got a small group of probably 6-8. Thanks in advance for any help.

Blue Water Divers. About a 10 minute cab ride, and cost $5/person a few years back (not sure on the cab cost now though)

Grand Turk Diving

info@gtdiving.com

Cruise ship is $5/person and 5 minutes away. Grand Turk is only 7 miles X 1.5 miles (stretching the ruler at that) Ship docks on West or leeward side of Island. Same side diving is done on.

So my son is doing a cruise ship wedding in July, and I'd like to organize a charter on Grand Turk while there (for one bloody day). I have no idea where these ships dock in relation to anything there, but can anyone recommend a charter service to use in this situation? I've got a small group of probably 6-8. Thanks in advance for any help.

+1 for Blue Water Divers. They always pick good spots based on conditions. I like " The Ampitheater" and " The Library".

We recently spent 10 days diving with Smitty and crew at GTdivers. Smitty is a legend on GT, stopped counting dives after 15,000. Cecil's reef was one of the better dive sites IMO.

It's still $5/per person from the cruise ship pier, I overheard the taxi operator when they were dropping off people on Duke st.

We had some funny times when we were doing our SI at the dive shop and 4-5 vans passed us by along with a jungle themed safari van and a "train". I felt I was in a zoo and wished I had a gorilla suit for some pranks.

Back
Top Bottom