Bare Dry Suit -- "Large-Short"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Now that I just got a fourth dry suit, my wife says I must sell at least one!

Thus my Bare XCD2 Tech Dry, compressed neoprene suit, is up for sale -- $550 plus freight.

The suit is a "Large - Short" which means it is designed for someone in the 180-205 pound, 5'7" - 5' 9" range. (You can get the full measurements at the Bare website -- Dive - Support - Consumer - Size Charts .) I wear a size 9.5 (U.S.) shoe so I think the attached boots are 10s.

I've had the suit for several years, about 450 dives and had the zipper, boots and seals replaced at around 425 dives (factory serviced replacement). The wrist seals are latex and have not been cut -- the neck seal is neoprene.

This suit is built for hard use and with its new zipper, boots and seals, won't need any servicing for quite some time.

Bare no longer makes this suit but a new ones are still available -- Bare XCD2 Tech Drysuit -- at $2200 new, this one at $550 is a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom