Pinnacle Evolution Drysuit Undergarment Size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fencingfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Size is small. (easily fits 5'2-5'5, weight ~130lb). Is in like-new condition, has been washed correctly and hanged to dry.

Purchased from another sb member a couple of years ago, worn twice by me (worn 4 times by previous owner) but it just doesn't fit comfortably under my high density neoprene drysuit.

The Evolution Undergarment is designed for harsh climates. It keeps a diver warm in extremely cold waters, and protects the diver from wind and mist above the surface, yet is soft enough on the inside to be worn against bare skin. Ideal for use in waters from 37°F to 55°F.
•Outer rip-stop nylon shell stops wind
•Center 100g/m2 layer of Thinsulate™ provides warmth and wicks moisture away from the diver
•Internal 250g/m2 layer of technical fleece adds additional warmth and is extremely soft and comfortable
•Neoprene ankle and wrist cuffs allow easy drysuit donning and keeps moisture from insulation
•Arm vents allow perspiration to escape
•Neoprene crotch panel adds to flexibility of the suit
•Two-way convenience main zipper
•Zippered breast pocket
•Two fleece lined side pockets
•Comfortable ribbed collar
•Can be worn with any drysuit
•Machine washable
•Tog rating (measure of insulation value) of 3.5

Asking $60 + shipping

PM if interested - Thanks!

Can you elaborate why it wasn't comfortable under your neoprene suit?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

My suit is 6mm high density neoprene so it doesn't have the greatest mobility to begin with and is a snug fit, the bulky undergarment under the suit further reduces mobility. I've found that a fleece undergarment is all I need under my suit.

Back
Top Bottom