This week at Power Scuba and... San Benitos Trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Power Scuba Member,

Not a lot to share this week except:

• ADVANCED NOTICE: I'll be posting the San Benitos trip (on the Horizon liveaboard) THIS THURSDAY AT 7 PM. This will be a limited load trip. I've received a lot of interest in this one, so open spots may not last long.
  • I'm still holding on to some prizes from our opportunity drawing last December. If you won something please contact me to make arrangements for pickup. (List of winners is in our Files section on the main site.
  • Jonathan still has some T-shirts available with the Power Scuba logo. Contact him to get yours!
  • Power Scuba is seeking to fill vacant Officer positions (Vice President and Secretary). If you're a motivated individual, love this group, know the meaning of loyalty, are fun-loving, and want to help us flourish, please contact me at [address removed] to throw your name in the hat. (It's a great resume bullet to volunteer for a non-profit org!)
  • Many more boat dives to be posted soon! (Vis was great at the Yukon and in Point Loma over the weekend!)

event_325585212.jpe

Bill

We're posting our no-profit San Benitos liveaboard scuba trip at 7 pm tonight on our main site at Power Scuba. Feel free to come by, have a look, and perhaps sign up!

Bill

One spot left for San Benitos!

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom