DUI TLS350 sz:L w/ zip seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayakguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am moving to Panama, which is great. But my tech diving ambitions have never come to fruition and frankly it will be awhile before I can look that direction. All warm water for me so you know the saying...my loss is your gain.

Up for sale is a DUI tls350 with zip seals in brand spanking new condition. I made one short fresh water dive in this suit. It was manufactured in November, 2007 but has been properly stored unzipped in a cool dark and dry closet hanging from a suit hanger. The seals show no dry rot or wear and though the wrist seals are on the small side they can be trimmed larger.

Included is an inflation hose, carry bag and duo rock boots size 10.

This suit will cost you over $2600 new but you can have this one and never realize it wasn't new for $1800 shipped in the US.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or contact me for any reason! Thanks for looking.

Pm me or beehogan@hotmail.com

IMG_2593.jpgIMG_2594.jpgIMG_2597.jpgIMG_2595.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom