Sea & Sea MDX40D Housing, Canon 50D & 40D bodies, macro and fisheye port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bversteegh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Decided to Upgrade to a new system - here's an opportunity to get an excellent quality system for under half of what I paid new. The Sea and Sea Housing has been upgraded to support fiber optic strobe triggering - much more robust than sync cords; and fully supports TTL strobe operation with TTL strobes (tested with Inon S2000, D2000, Z240's; should work with Sea & Sea TTL strobes as well). I originally bought this with a Canon 40d body - have since bought a 50D as both fit the housing. Both are offered for sale at current ebay prices. Also offering 2 Sea and Sea Ports - the DX Macro Port 50 with base (supports both the 60mm and 100mm macro lens); and the Fisheye Dome Port 240 (8" dome) - compatible with Tokina 10-17 fisheyes, and many other wide angle lens.

Here is asking price - will sell individually or as a package. I'll pay shipping if you buy the package. Paypal bank draft preferred payment.

post-2413-0-48946400-1390241839.jpg

12020955826_ca6d32ed07_c.jpg
IMG_9509 by bversteegh, on Flickr

IMG_9512 by bversteegh, on Flickr

I gaurantee condition as listed.

Back
Top Bottom