Sherwood Avid BC Size Large w/ Gemini Air2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dho

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello!

I have a Sherwood Avid BC in size large with the Gemini Air-2 system (octo on the inflator hose). The BC and gemini system is a year old and has been used for roughly 45 dives in California waters. The jacket BC has 2 quick release weight pockets (included in sale) that hold 10lbs each and has 2 trim weight pockets in the rear. BC was never left outside and washed after every use and is in excellent condition. I am employed by a dive shop and it has been inspected so it is good to go. Reason for sale is that since I've purchased the BC, I've lost a fair bit of weight so this is too big for me. I've purchased the same BC in a smaller size so I'm selling this one!

I am looking for $380 shipped for this and am only taking paypal as payment. I understand that I am new to this board so I can PM you my ebay name/amazon ID so you can see my rating as a seller. Thanks!

Attachments

• P1202872.jpg
    P1202872.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 37
  • P1202873.jpg
    P1202873.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 29
  • P1202874.jpg
    P1202874.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 26
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back