Scuba Pro Glide Plus w/Air2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scububa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have two Glide Plus BCs for sale

Both units are Medium size and all zippers, buckles and operations are 100% (inflate, deflate, Air2)

First unit is Excellent condition, lightly used and has no real wear marks or scuffs. Minor scuffs on the Air2
Color is Blue on Black
Original inflator protector and whistle intact.
$235 plus shipping

Second unit is a couple of years older and is well used and shows wear and the velcro is 'ratty' looking, however the unit is fully functional and the velcro works fine.
Color is Black
$120 plus shipping

I'll work with you a bit if you buy both. (Also, I have some ScubaPro Twin Jets ($55 Black Lg, $55 Grey Med and $65 Blue(spring straps) Med if you are interested that are in great shape price each plus shipping.)

I estimate standard shipping to be $20 to $30 for most U.S. addresses. I will ship to your instructions or determine the most economical method. After I get your zip, I will let you know the cost and not charge anymore than it costs me. I do not have a Paypal account, so you will need to send a check or money order.

I will send any other pictures to an email that someone may want. (I haven't bought or sold on this board in a while, but I do so on TDS and CDF and you won't have a problem doing a transaction with me.)

Jim

Attachments

• Scuba sale SPGlideblk.jpg
    Scuba sale SPGlideblk.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Scuba sale SPGlideblk2.jpg
    Scuba sale SPGlideblk2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Scuba sale SPGlideblu.jpg
    Scuba sale SPGlideblu.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Scuba sale SPGlideblu2.jpg