Limited supply of new products in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just got in new items from Manta/Highseas Millworks and XS Scuba.
Nano Reels, aluminum spools and custom harness hardware.
Glue on pockets with a tube of Aquaseal big enough to do the job!
Wrist slates, folding travel wetsuit and BC hangers.
Also now have custom Lexan slides for rubber weight belts. Exclusively from UDM Aquatics these slides fit MAKO and other rubber belts. Made from 1/8 inch clear Lexan stock, waterjet cut to fit. Use these for keeping pockets and other accessories in place on rubber belts that standard metal slides will not fit on to. Price is 6 for $20.00 shipped in the US.

What's the story on the pockets? Didn't see any listed on the page. Can you PM me some more info?

From Manta Industries and Highseas Millworks. I have some items in now and will be adding more as demand dictates. It can be seen here until I get it up on my site.
Harness Hardware « Manta Industries & Highseas Millwork
My web guy is working on it this week.

Jim, you try out that utility keeper? That looks interesting, I have had lots of trouble trying to get my inflator hose settled on my shoulder in a comfortable manner (as well as rather secure).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom