Atomic Aquatics Cobalt $1050 OBO - USED ONCE IN OCEAN, WARRANTY NOT REGISTERED YET

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Atomic Aquatics Cobalt - USED ONCE IN OCEAN, WARRANTY NOT REGISTERED YET

New is $1225 -- used only once and warranty intact

All paperwork in box, see pictures

Please pm

pic1.jpgpic2.jpg

That's a very good deal if the warranty will register! I'm curious and hope you can share with me if there are issues with the computer you don't like. I've used them for years and love them, we sell a lot of them and have never had a return. I can't recall any serious complaints.

That's a very good deal if the warranty will register! I'm curious and hope you can share with me if there are issues with the computer you don't like. I've used them for years and love them, we sell a lot of them and have never had a return. I can't recall any serious complaints.

To be perfectly honest, I just want the new Atomic Cobalt 2 that is coming out soon and I'm a technology-chasing-type. It's like having the old iPhone when the new one comes out. I know it's fine and nothing is really wrong with it. I just want the latest and greatest, but I need a way to pay for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom