I need a photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SayNo2Snow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I wasn't sure where to post my request.

Here is my dilemma, some months ago I purchased one of those on-line coupons for having a photograph printed on canvas, regrettably the coupon expires the middle of February and the company would not extend the coupon until the end of March (which is when I return from my next dive trip with my new camera which will take better pics).

Earlier I wanted to create a sepia effect with some photos I took of starfish and an urchin but unfortunately the size of the files are too small to make a nice wall hanging print (16 x 20):(. They tell me to get a decent result I need a photo size at least 1Mg. Mine are only about 300kb.

I would be so grateful if someone has a photo of a sea shell or a starfish, or urchin they would be willing to send me so I can edit it to get a sepia effect and use the coupon.

Thanks a bunch! :)
Ann

Any luck? If not I can try to help.. I have a little variety.

Sent you a couple of my faves... I hope one works... If it doesnt lets keep trying..

Thanks so much they were all good. The hermit crab in the shell is perfect!! I've ordered the picture and it should arrive just after I return from my upcoming trip to Bonaire! :azvatar:

Have a blast

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom