Suunto Vyper Air with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nimoh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Suunto Vyper Air for sale and includes the wireless transmitter. It is in good shape, and I recently replaced the outer protective lens due to the old one being scratched.

The battery in both the computer and the transmitter are 1 year old.

It comes with the original strap, and also with two bungee mounts. Both bungee mounts have broken holes on each corner where I have over-stressed the bungee getting it over my drysuit cuff, but since the bungee mounts have multiple holes, they both still function just fine.

asking $600 (including ground shipping within the continental US) for computer, strap, 2 bungee mounts and wireless transmitter.

I didn't bother taking a picture of it since it looks the same as this stock photo, but can post some pictures of the actual unit if anyone has any specific things they would like to see.
SQTVAC_2.jpg

still for sale, but forgot to include that the PC connection cable is also included.

suuntocable.jpg

if you think $600 is too much, I'm open to offers

posting pictures as requested in a PM. Although just realized that I forgot to take a picture of the boot that goes with the wrist strap...but it is included.

Suunto Vyper Air
vyper air.jpg

extra bungee boot
extra bunge mount.jpg

wireless integrated air transmitter
photo 4.jpg

wrist strap
vyper air strap.jpg

USB download cable
vyper air usb cable.jpg

I almost forgot I posted this, but it is still for sale. Price reduced to $500 (since it is a year older now).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom