Big Island small 6 pack Dive OP in Kona??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chocoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We will be going to Kona next month and I really can't wait. I have dove several different trips to the Big Island but haven't found info for a small dive Op six pack in Kona..... I dove with WannaDive and loved their outfit (but they've moved on), then in Waikoloa I really liked Blue Wilderness. We will be staying at the Sheraton in Kona area, so now I need to find a 6 pack dive op in Kona. Anyone? :D

Kona Diving Company has a 34' powered Cat - I think they take 12? max. Kona Diving Company - Home We liked them.

I don't know anything about these people but it's a six-pack: Honu Adventure. Our custom dive boat.

Loved diving with Kona Diving Compnay.
Prior to them, we dove with Pacific Rim Divers, which operates a small boat, maximum of 6.
A little too small for me, but they were great people.

Thank you all for the info. I did notice that Kona divers takes snorkelers on their boat, does that mean they do shallow dive sites to include the snorkelers?

We always use Pacific Rim Divers when we go to the BI. Patrice and crew are great and really enthusiastic, and her brownies are to die for!

The reef slope drop off in Kona is rather steep. Swim towards shore from day mooring 50-100ft and it's shallow, out 50-100ft and it's deep. So snorkelers on same charter are not an issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom