Who will be in Kauai between Feb 26 and March 12?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paperdesk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi! My wife and I will be on vacation in Kauai between Feb 26 and March 12, and plan to do some diving while we're there. We thought it would be fun to meet up with other ScubaBoarders that live in the area, or that may be visiting during this time. We'll be staying in the following areas, so if you'd like to meet up for a shore dive somewhere in the area let me know!

Feb 27, 28. Salt Pond (Lawai, Poipu)
Mar 2, 3. Lydgate (?)
Mar 4-6. Haena (tunnels, Ke'e)
Mar 7, 9, 10 Anini (Queen's Bath, Hideaways)
Mar 11. Haena

We haven't been diving in Kauai before, so don't depend on us to point out all the hidden secrets. I'll just be going off of other people's recommendations, so if you have some wisdom, please share!

About us: We are in our mid 30's, have been certified for about 10 years, and have dived in a variety of situations and locations. We don't consider ourselves to be experts by any means, but we are relaxed, safe, and very comfortable in the water and in a variety of situations. We especially like to stop and look at the small stuff, but we also enjoy seeing the "big stuff" and "fun dives". We are PADI Advanced Open Water certified and have our own equipment.

Hope to meet some of you soon,

Ted

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom