Si Tech Ring Wrist System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastingray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey DRIS,

I just got a drysuit on quite a deal (a viking extreme), and although it hasn't even arrived yet I've been eyeing some upgrades. I've been looking at the SI Tech Ring System, but was wondering about my options for adding dry gloves on top. Can gloves be installed in place of seals in the ring system? If not, are there gloves that fit over and don't require separate installed hardware to work?

What do you recommend for dry gloves in conjunction with this system?

Thanks

The SiTech QuickGlove system works perfectly with the user replaceable wrist ring system. You can install your own gloves on the QuickGlove, which is something I like. I use the Atlas gloves with it, which work well. The system has a learning curve, but once you have figured out the procedure, it works pretty well.

Is that this item here?
Is there anyway to add dry gloves without paying an additional $110 for plastic rings? I see how this product works, and was wondering why the wrist seal ring system couldn't function in a similar manner with a set of these gloves.

Actually, Mike at DRIS suggested using those (perhaps with an o-ring over them, as a friend of mine does). They didn't work for me because I have miniscule hands.

Actually, Mike at DRIS suggested using those (perhaps with an o-ring over them, as a friend of mine does). They didn't work for me because I have miniscule hands.
Hm okay, I have medium sized hands, so I'd gladly give that a try for $13 vs. paying cash for a system I may not like. Thanks for your input.

Do you (or DRIS) have any idea on what type of O-ring would be best for such an application? Just something with a diameter that fits the rings?

Back
Top Bottom