Attach flashlight to TravelPac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to attach a flashlight to the shoulder straps of a TravelPac via bp/w style? Clipped to the d-ring, and bungeed down?

Is it possible to attach a flashlight to the shoulder straps of a TravelPac via bp/w style? Clipped to the d-ring, and bungeed down?

The TravelPac has one D-ring on each shoulder so you could do the clip to d-ring and bungee down method. It is also very easy to add another d-ring to the shoulder if needed. All of our pockets will also work on the TravelPac.

Safe Diving,
Jared

One of my rigs has a TransPlate Harness on it which is very similar to the harness on your TravelPac. IIRC, The QR buckles have a set of holes in them I threaded some bungie through, and knotted the ends on the back of the buckle making a light loop. It has worked fairly well for stowing a light. The buckles still perform as intended.

On my Transpac and Transplate, I'd clip the flashlight's lanyard to the D-ring and then tuck the flashlight into my waist belt. Out of the way until I need it.

Back
Top Bottom