New to the site and looking to sell something

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello, I was given a case with a L & M mako sc100. All the lights, batteries, case, as I am not into diving yet, I was wondering if there is anyone that can help me with finding out how much this is worth? I can send pics and get serial #'s to anyone that can help. I also have the sony video cam that goes with it. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thank you for your time.

Chad

Unfortunately not a lot since it's not HD. I believe the SC100 came out in 1998 or earlier also. So head wear could be a factor for the camera. And your housing is proprietary for that model. It's also a tape-based DV format camera, that's not really popular for about the last decade or so. The seals are probably gone and I don't know if L&M repairs that model any longer.

Six years ago one sold here for $500 - http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...sony-dcr-sc100-mako-light-motion-housing.html

You probably couldn't get $100 for it now - especially with the advent of the $2-300 HD GoPro cameras that will shoot better quality video.

Post the light(s) make/model. They may be worth $50 or so if the batteries are still good. Although that's not likely either.

Yeah it seemed out of date but I figure for someone just getting into it it may be worth a little something. But I will deff check out pirates cove and see if he can help me out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom