Shearwater Petrel Very Lightly Used $825 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STR Alorman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
All;
I've decided to sell my Shearwater Petrel. It's a stellar computer, full deco, full trimix. Bluetooth.
It's just under a year old and has been on about 30 dives. This unit does not have the PPO2 cell interface, but can accommodate CCRs if the PPO2 is put in manually.
It has one small scratch on the screen protector (NOT the screen itself), other than that, in flawless shape.
I do not have the original box but wrist straps and a bluetooth dongle are included.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks
alex

Apologies for a double post, it seems the original post title cant be edited.
Thanks
alex

I have been so informed. Make me an offer then....

Photos Added!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 287
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 272
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 305
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 283
Because the 3rd pic is so blurry, I can't tell if it has the pressure sensor hole drilled both front edge and underside (newer version), or just on the underside. Can you clarify which it is?

My apologies, it seems to only have one hole on the underside.
Unit was fresh from Shearwater this time last year.
I can provide the serial numbers if you want to check things with them.
alex

are you interested in an offer based on its being a used dive computer. If so please let me know I am was Washington DC and can pick it up.

Computer still for sale?

All;
I've decided to sell my Shearwater Petrel. It's a stellar computer, full deco, full trimix. Bluetooth.
It's just under a year old and has been on about 30 dives. This unit does not have the PPO2 cell interface, but can accommodate CCRs if the PPO2 is put in manually.
It has one small scratch on the screen protector (NOT the screen itself), other than that, in flawless shape.
I do not have the original box but wrist straps and a bluetooth dongle are included.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks
alex

Apologies for a double post, it seems the original post title cant be edited.
Thanks
alex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom