Liquivision X1 dive computer with less than 50 dives asking $1,100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryno956

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Computer was purchased new at the end of 2011. It has been protected with the Zagg invisiblesheild since purchase. Computer has less than 50 dives on it. I'm selling because I will not be taking the training to fully utilize this computers ability. It comes pre-loaded with V-planner live. If you were to purchase this computer new you would have to purchase the software separately at an additional cost of $145.00.

Computer comes with a charger, USB connection, car charger, and European plug adapters. I have the original packaging and the serial on the box matches the serial on the computer itself. Please don't hesitate to email or message with any questions. I'll entertain any reasonable offers. Thanks for looking

I will include shipping and paypal fees. Upon deposit into paypal account i will ship and send buyer the tracking number. You can see my seller rating on ebay. Liquivision x1 Scuba Diving Computer | eBay
I'm not a regular seller on there. Recently I've been forced to part with some scuba equipment. Again thanks for looking.

Ryan Williams
ryno956@gmail.com

Attachments

• total pkg.JPG
    total pkg.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 87
  • serial.JPG
    serial.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 84
  • pckg2.JPG
    pckg2.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 71