For Tuesday Feb 18. Anyone in Curacao? Looking for a Buddy for night dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coloradodiver1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Guys,

I am going to be in Curacao for a short 3 days trip. So I am planning to do a 2 tank dive on Tuesday Feb 18 with Ocean Encounters (Sunscape) and also a shore night dive but they told me the guided dive are only on Wednesday and if I still want that I will need to find a Buddy.

Anyone?

You might see what the Dive Bus has scheduled. They're close to Sunscape also. Dive Bus - Night dives

Check with them on this also - OE wanted me to do a checkout dive with them before doing the Dolphin Dive but since it left at 8AM they just asked me to have another dive logged on Curacao and signed off by a DM:

Have previously made a night dive with The Dive Bus or demonstrate excellent buoyancy control during a day dive with The Dive Bus beforehand, and
Be:
an Advanced Open Water diver (or equivalent) with a night training dive, or
an Advanced Open Water student with The Dive Bus
Where divers are not AOW certified, the decision is at the discretion of the Dive Bus crew member leading the required day dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom