For Sale (or trade) - Canon 30D camera, Ikelite 6871.30 housing, dome port, flat por

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kaes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling a Canon 30D camera and Ikelite housing 6871.30. This is a perfect setup for anyone wanting to shoot with DSLR underwater but not spend a fortune.

30D camera comes with 18-55 mm f/3.5 - 5.6 lens, battery (2 if I can find the second one), and charger.

Housing was serviced and upgraded to 4 point locking system by Ikelite in Mar 2013. Housing comes with Ikelite 5503 6" dome port and 1 flat port. Both 6" dome port and flat port can be used with many other lenses also.

Asking $700 USD + shipping and paypal fees. Will consider reasonable offers and reduce price if you don't want/need the camera.

I have other related items if you're interested in a bigger package including strobes, lenses, and additional ports.

Last edited:
I'm selling a Canon 30D camera and Ikelite housing 6871.30. This is a perfect setup for anyone wanting to shoot with DSLR underwater but not spend a fortune.

30D camera comes with 18-55 mm f/3.5 - 5.6 lens, battery (2 if I can find the second one), and charger.

Housing was serviced and upgraded to 4 point locking system by Ikelite in Mar 2013. Housing comes with Ikelite 5503 6" dome port and 1 flat port. Both 6" dome port and flat port can be used with many other lenses also.

Asking $700 USD + shipping and paypal fees. Will consider reasonable offers and reduce price if you don't want/need the camera.

I have other related items if you're interested in a bigger package including strobes, lenses, and additional ports.

hi,

interested your offered and possible to ship out to Kuala Lumpur malaysia? and How much with bigger package as you mentioned including strobes, lenses and additional ports? can you brief more detail? i just went through your previous posted and previously you stayed in Malaysia and possible or not all items you ship out to your relatives such friend and i would prefer COD -(Cash On Delivery) / collect and paid.Thanks

I can ship to KL and possibly have a friend bring it over depending on timing. I likely will know someone coming to US and back to KL/Singapore in next 2-3 months (maybe sooner). I cannot send COD. You would have to pay full amount before I ship overseas. I'm not willing to take the risk that you don't want it after shipping it (with me paying shipping there and back) so no COD is offered.

I have: 1) Ikelite DS-51 strobe with arm and sync cord, 2) Ikelite DS-125 strobe with arm and sync cord, 3) Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 lens that works great on land and in the water, 4) flat port for Tamron lens, 5) Pelican 1600 case with foam cut-outs for equipment, and few other items.

Let me know what you're interested in,
Kaes

Thanks for your prompt response, how about payment method? paypal? how long its take to deliver by courier? pls quote me total bigger package and special price for all these items.

---------- Post added February 18th, 2014 at 01:48 AM ----------

pls quote me for the following items selected:

1) Camera Canon 30 D with battery extra
2) Housing Ikelite
3) Dome Port / Flat port
4) Strobe Ikelite Ds-125 with Arm and sync cord
5) strobe Ds-51 strobe with arm and sync cord
6) Pelican Case

Paypal is the best method unless you're able to transfer funds from a Malaysia bank account to a US bank account. I dont think it's very easy to do that and it's expensive unless you have an international bank like Citibank or HSBC.

I think it will take about 2 weeks. I actually had the equipment serviced in the US while living in Malaysia. I can ship it US Postal service and the tracking number will be same for POS Malaysia. So, you can track it the whole way. I had to collect the package at POS Malaysia Customs at the airport.

For everything you mention, best price is $1700 USD + shipping & paypal fees. I had the housing and both strobes serviced by Ikelite. Both strobes have had the flash bulbs replaced. I've included a single sync and dual sync cord in that price. I bought the dual sync cord from Rainbow Runner in KL middle of last year for ~500 RM. My guess is shipping would be ~$125 USD (would get firm price once everything is boxed up and weighed.

Yes, item is still for sale.

Yes, item is still for sale.

Hi Kaes,

I saw your last post was in October 2014 saying some items were still available. Is the Ikelite housing 6871.30 & Ikelite 5503 6" dome port and 1 flat port still available?

Best,

ScubaBlubber

Hi Kaes,

I saw your last post was in October 2014 saying some items were still available. Is the Ikelite housing 6871.30 & Ikelite 5503 6" dome port and 1 flat port still available?

Best,

ScubaBlubber

Yes, housing, 6"dome, and several flat ports are available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom