Ladies Waterproof Sedna 3.5mm Size MED Neoprene Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Starcruiser

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've only sold one other item on the board, but here goes. I've got the item listed in the title sitting around the house. It doesn't fit my daughter, so it's up for sale. The neck and wrist seals will probably have to be replaced, but to the best of my knowledge there are no leaks in this suit at all and it's been well maintained. I'm looking for $700.00, plus actual shipping to CONUS. Unless you're in CT or nearby and would like to arrange pickup, of course. Just drop me a pm if there's any interest, or would like to see more pictures. As always (to cover my butt) you should always have dive equipment checked by a professional before using it.

Attachments

• Waterproof Back.jpg
    Waterproof Back.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 115
  • Waterproof Front.jpg
    Waterproof Front.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Waterproof Top Front.jpg
    Waterproof Top Front.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 179
And another ** Bump **. Just a side note, it's just sitting around doing nothing, so I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.

What is the foot/shoe size of the suit please? How old is the suit? How many dives on it? Are the neck and wrist seals latex? Thanks.

PM sent. If you'd like more pictures, let me know

More information - shoe size is 24, and I'll toss in a size small drysuit hood!

Oh,ya.... I think a pair of gators may want to come along too...... Stuffs just not going to get used here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom