Dive rite 905 drysuit for sale $300.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tripledive

Registered
Reaction score
Medium Dive Rite 905 drysuit located in Naples Florida. I bought it used from my instructor for my cavern/cave course and paid $300.00 for it. Had it brought to Gamble's and had seals replaced (never trimmed) and leak tested, zippers checked, etc. All checked out and dry for the entire course. I used it two other times, freshwater only. Suit is great but I'm looking for a more snug fitting suit. I am 5'6" and 165 lbs. I will eat the cost of the seals and other work. Thanks for looking! Text/Call with any questions Chris 239-687-6456.

Attachments

• DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 160
Medium Dive Rite 905 drysuit located in Naples Florida. I bought it used from my instructor for my cavern/cave course and paid $300.00 for it. Had it brought to Gamble's and had seals replaced (never trimmed) and leak tested, zippers checked, etc. All checked out and dry for the entire course. I used it two other times, freshwater only. Suit is great but I'm looking for a more snug fitting suit. I am 5'6" and 165 lbs. I will eat the cost of the seals and other work. Thanks for looking! Text/Call with any questions Chris 239-687-6456.

Have you sold this yet?

If not, let me know. I'm looking for a Dive Rite 905 to replace the one I have worn out. Gerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom