Argon Bottle setup, 6cf + HP80 and 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thefeve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey There,

Decided to Sell the Argon Setup. Due to the amount of diving I've been able to do lately, and the fact that i'm not really ever in the water long enough to really need it. Plus, I have some other things I could use the money for right now.

6cf AL bottle, bought last year but needs vip.
PST HP80, Vip last month, and full fill of argon (80cuft)!
OMS first stage - rough shape, but great for an argon reg:) comes with button pressure gage.

Was planning on using this to fill off at home instead of getting regular shop argon fills. All you need is a fill whip!

Lighthouse and evergreen will fill with booster once the 80 gets low enough to not fill the mini bottle enough to your liking per dive.

Asking 100$ for the tank, plus 80$ for the argon i just put in it - so 180$
80$ for Al80 with 200 bar Din valve

Buy both and i'll throw in the OMS reg! other wise i'd like to get 30$ for it.

(ignore the new argon reg in the pic, i'm sending it back to DRIS)

I'd also be up for trading for/toward the following: HP 130, smaller set of dubs (LP85s, LP72, or LP95s), Hog 1st and 2nd stage.
but... i'd prefer the cash:D

Located North of Seattle, don't want to ship the big tank, so would prefer a package sale with local pickup.

Thanks! argon.jpg

FYI I mention AL 80 on accident, its an AL 6 for the suit gas bottle... got my numbers mixed up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Sorry - confusing error - its a steel HP80 thats full of argon - I'm asking 180 for that (100 for the tank, 80$ for the argon inside it)

Separately asking 80 for the AL6 with valve

asking 30 for the OMS 1st stage with button gage.

Will take 230 for all of it if someone wants the package deal locally.

bump - willing to seperate tanks if need be...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom