Fiji in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ppronovo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, We're looking forward to trip to Beqa Lagoon in Fiji soon. I understand the diving will be amazing and the highlight will be diving with large sharks. All I see posted for that location, however, is the shark diving. Does anyone know directly about other dive opportunities in the region? In particular, for photo opportunities with reefs, macro, wrecks, etc. I doubt I need to plan on taking a boat to another locale but am hoping to get insight for non-shark diving from those who've been there.

Thanks!

Hi Paul,
So gonna watch your thread...Looking to go in April 2016 and you asked great questions.

HI CheddarChick! I'm happy to share with you what I find out from the trip. You certainly plan way in advance! :) thanks for the response.

Paul

i'll be in Fiji from 17 th of april to 25 th of april. Im based at Plantation island resort and I'm diving with Subsurface fiji.
With these guys theres 2 decent wreck dives a couple of really good fast drift dives. Theres a lot of typical coral diving too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom