Complete sony fx1 hd system gates housing green force lights shipping cases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DNScarboro

Registered
Reaction score
SONY HDR-FX1HD with Gate Housing FX1/Z1

For Sale Sony FX1HD Gates Complete Underwater HD Video kit.
Camera: Sony FX1 ·
Sony HDR-FX1 Handycam In the Box · HDV 1080i in the box with all the paperwork · Includes: charger, battery and everything that comes with it stock in the box

Gates Underwater Housing- FX1 Comes complete as ordered from Gates includes:
Standard SP 44 port, External video out connector, Shutter control, knob Exposure, focus control knob, White balance control knob, Wet/Water detector inside, Microphone, Carrying handle, Tripod mount (1)1620 pelican shipping case this FX1 one housing has form lining for protection also.

Underwater Lights Green Force (2) each Squid 150 W underwater green force video lights (2) Flex III Batteries –will need to be replaced or rebuilt will not hold charge. (2) Chargers with voltage adaptor for around the world voltage- just swap out charger plug (2) Charger Plugs for batteries

(2) Video arms for attaching lights to housing (4) Arm Clamps Squid Lights come with the protective the zippered covers to go around the lights and plastic lens covers. (1)1610 Pelican shipping box form lined

Due to the high cost of this equipment ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL- I would prefer local pick up so Items can be checked and approved at time of pick up. The equipment is on sale at other locations and auction my end at any time.

Due to current conditions this sales is limited to USA.... if you are an international bidder contact me we maybe able to work out something-however payment will be required up front and clear my bank before shipment...
Shipping is high due to shipping cases- you are more than welcome to pickup and save shipping...
Please email me with an questions before you bid...I am open to discuss...

Standard Questions: $4,000.00
NO IT HAS NEVER BEEN FLOODED- NO dings, NO paint chipped- NO scratches on lens (Camera or Housing). I have taken care of this equipment as all good divers do...
I would rate this combo set as a solid 9.8+ of 10.

Due to the nature of electronics and water- sold as is- however I will offer a 100% guarantee of NO -DOA equipment- photos show camera boot up etc....

Now for the money part:
Due to this large dollar equipment no international bidders unless we work out payment ahead of time. I will request a 21 day clearing of funds before anything is shipped. But you must first contact me auction will be set with no international bidding. I prefer not to use Paypal but if you must- it will be accepted, contact me and we will work something out to protect you and me.
If you are local you are welcome to come look at. (Atlanta Georgia Area) Even if you are not local you are still welcome make the drive or flight! IT will be worth it. davidn.scarborough@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom