Mares Hybrid Pro tec BCD size XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mod8521

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This bcd is like new. I bought it last August from my local dive shop. Has 27 dives on it. 50lbs lift. All fresh water always rinsed after a day of diving. Have switched two doubles so I no longer need this bcd. Size is xl. Asking 300 shipped in the us. Paypal For payment. Or local sale I am in Toledo Oh.

From Mares website
A giant step in the evolution of back mounted BCDs

• Made with alutex, sturdy and durable
• Modular integrated weight system
• 10 metal D-rings, 3 of which customizable

The first thing you will notice when donning Hybrid Pro Tec is the perfect fit. This new level of comfort is achieved via special shoulder pads which are longer, pre-shaped and reinforced, and work in perfect unison with the lumbar suspension system. Hybrid Pro Tec feature 10 metal D-rings, 3 of which can be slid up and down along the shoulder pads, to accommodate any configuration needs. Made of very tough Alutex material, it will endure any exposure you submit it to and hold up to the test of time.
Furthermore, Hybrid Pro Tec is a modular BCD: the detacheable vest comprising the MRS plus system is removable, leaving a lean-and-mean travel BCD. This configuration can be expanded by adding the optional lumbar trim weight system and/or the Cruise Add-on pocket.

All current in line Mares B.C.D.s are compatible up to 40% Oxygen (EAN 40) right out of the box.

Last edited:
Yes this is adjustable and according to there size charts this is the size you would need.

---------- Post added February 27th, 2014 at 02:57 PM ----------

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom