Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, but further revisions might change my mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For members of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew: Should we use Frankenmuth Tom's logo as it stands?

I'm just a little undecided on the "Finest Freshwater Diving in the World" part.

Julie

Juls64:
I'm just a little undecided on the "Finest Freshwater Diving in the World" part.

Julie

Thanks for starting the ball rolling, Juls.

Ken - edit your poll to include the latest version of the logo here so folks don't have to hunt through five pages of posts on the other thread?

I like the logo. Some suggestions, some of which are halfway serious:
  • Shrink the Great Lakes silhouette so that it fits inside the porthole.
  • Remove the highlights from the porthole. The shadows are nice but the "mottling" will be hard to reproduce on hats/t-shirts.
  • Ditch the dive flag. I know it's traditional to put a dive flag on anything having to do with diving, but it's graphically jarring and we all know what the group is about...
  • Change the motto to "You Can Drink the Water".

reefraff:
Ken - edit your poll to include the latest version of the logo here so folks don't have to hunt through five pages of posts on the other thread?[/B]".[/list]
Done. It's attached to my first post.

The dive flag filled the porthole and the Great Lakes was over it?

I like ReefRaff's " You Can Drink the Water " idea.

Juls64:
The dive flag filled the porthole and the Great Lakes was over it?

I like ReefRaff's " You Can Drink the Water " idea.
You want to drink the water after what I did to it last year?

...that any further revisions are done by someone other than myself and my wife. We made a stab at it, and spent several hours working on the computer. Any further revisions (reefraff) will need to be done by those with the problems with the logo. This is as far into this as I go.

Many thanks for your comments,

frankenmuth_tom:
...that any further revisions are done by someone other than myself and my wife. We made a stab at it, and spent several hours working on the computer. Any further revisions (reefraff) will need to be done by those with the problems with the logo. This is as far into this as I go.

Many thanks for your comments,

:idea3: On second thought, it's perfect just the way it is!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom