Price Drop-Se&Sea MDX 300 Housing, Port, Extension Ring and Focus Gear for Nikon D300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnfraser1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Price drop from previous ad. See reduced prices below:

S&S MDX 300 Housing $1100

S&S Custom Port w/ focus knob; used with AF Micro Nikkor 105mm Lens $150

S&S Port Extension Ring; used with AF Micro Nikkor 105mm Lens $100

S&S NX 105mm Nikkor Micro F2.8D Focus Gear Set (Non VR 105mm) $100

S&S O-ring Kit for MDX 300 Housing $14

2- Ultralight "T" Grove base adaptors for attaching Ultralight arms to the MDX 300 housing handles $12 each

or $1250 for all of the above, shipping included to USA addresses. International shipping at buyer's expense.

Payment by PayPay. Return within 30 days for full refund. Buyer pays return postage.

Note - This housing and port are at the dealer getting annual service. I'm offering them for sale now to see if there's enough interest to make it worth me paying for the service. If anyone wants the housing and/or port, please let me know of your interest. We can make a tentative deal with no commitment from you and with the understanding that it will take about 5 weeks to get to you, freshly serviced and pressure tested.

john

Last edited:
For Sale: Nikon D300 Camera and Nikkor 105mm Micro lens (non VR)

I will be happy to sell you this camera and lens to go with the MDX 300 housing but you can probably get a good deal on those yourself from a used camera outlet. I would recommend KEH.com, a reputable dealer. I have both bought and sold cameras and lenses from them.

I'll quote you a price if you're interested. Send me a message.

john

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom