Sea & Sea Underwater Housing for Nikon D70, Port, Focus, Nikkor 60mm, Ikelite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

compmania

New
Reaction score
attachment.php

This is a full underwater setup for the Nikon D70/D70s, EXCEPT FOR THE CAMERA, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE A CAMERA YOURSELF*. I bought the housing and Ikelights used from a local diver who upgraded their rig. The housing was in very good condition and the Ikelites had seen a good amount of use.

Housing specs:

• Compatible digital camera: Nikon D-70 and the New D-70S Digital SLR
  • New slimmed down body
  • The patented Quick Shoe for easy camera loading and unloading
  • Tool-free camera-to-housing assembly
  • Port lock prevents ports from moving
  • Double-lock safety latches that prevent accidental opening of the housing
  • Variety of combination with lens ports and accessories
  • Mode Dial, Power Switch, Shutter Button, Exposure Correction Button, Sync Mode Button, Illuminator Button, Sub Command Dial, Function Dial, Focus Mode Select Dial, Light Level Control Correction Button and many more!!!
  • Construction - Front case: ABS resin, Rear case: Polycarbonate
  • Depth rating: 60m/200 feet
  • Dimensions: 14.2 x 8.2 x 4.76 inches
  • Weight: 8.2 lbs

I bought the Nikkor lens used from a camera shop, and I bought the flat port, both gears, and all strobe brackets brand new.

Since then, I've gotten the main housing/flat port wet a total of 3 times. Each time it was rinsed in freshwater. The strobe brackets have never been wet. Everything has been kept in a padded hard case while not in use. My understanding is that this housing has never flooded. All the buttons and gears feel smooth and appear to function well.

I haven't tried the strobes in a while, they take either C or D batteries, but I don't have any to test with. The last time I tried them, they worked fine. I never got them wet since buying them, but was told that they should work well.

The flat port is in very, very good condition. The rest of the rig shows some signs of use, but overall it is still in pretty decent condition and has a whole lot of life to give.

* The camera that I used with this has an issue with the CF card where it randomly looses connection with the card and requires the card to be ejected and re-inserted (not great for underwater use). Because of that, I'm NOT including it. If for some reason you want to purchase that camera to go along with the package, please contact me for the additional cost and accessories that would be included.

Comes with:

* (1) Sea & Sea DX-D70 Underwater Housing with housing body cap (Manual @ http://www.seaandsea.com/PDF_manuals/DXD70.pdf)
* (2) Ikelite 100A Substrobe Lights
* (1) Nikon AF Micro Nikkor 1:2.8D 60mm Lens
* (1) Sea & Sea NX Focus gear for 60mm Micro Nikkor Lens
* (1) Sea & Sea AF/MF Gear for 60mm Micro Nikkor Lens
* (1) Sea & Sea NX custom flat port
* (2) full strobe arms including 2x T brackets, 2x 8" arms, 2x 5" arms, 6x Fisheye clamps, and 2x strobe adapters
* (1) strobe Y cable
* (1) O-Ring remover
* (2) tubes of o-ring grease
* (1) Bumper sticker
* (1) Diver Down Flag Cetacea clip strap
* All the related manuals I could find

$_57-1.jpg$_57-9.jpg$_57-8.jpg$_57-7.jpg$_57-6.jpg$_57-5.jpg$_57-4.jpg$_57-3.jpg$_57-2.jpg$_57.jpg

Asking $2,200 + shipping costs. I prefer Paypal for payment. PM me if you are interested!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom