Women's size medium drysuit needed...... BADLY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewdawg1977

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I just bought my first drysuit and now my wife won't dive again until she gets one of her own. I think she will fit in a size medium. Whites Fusion Fit model would be ideal, but anything that is budget friendly will work. Especially interested in a package deal. I dive in Monterey and can pick up anywhere in the Bay Area. Will also pay for shipping from a reputable seller.

lets make a deal!

Drew :)

Hi Drew,

Came across your ad and don't know I you're still looking or not but i have 2 Whites Fusion One suits (a small and a medium) that are not being used. Both suits I bought from a local dive shop and since then have seen water one time since last fall. Being that I am from the Midwest they have seen only fresh water and are still in pristine condition. If you're still looking and interested, let me know and we can talk more.

~Jorie

Back
Top Bottom