Hollis SMS100 $475 Reduced! Need to Sell!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kyle Girardo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Hollis SMS 100 that is brand new with only a few dives on it. I did not fall in love with it so I want to sell it before I go on a trip for some extra money. I is the S/M size but Hollis uses one size fits all harness. It is a Hybrid bcd so you can either do sing/ double back mount or up to six tanks sidemount. It does not come with tank bands or ring bungees and shipping is $10 more. I will get shipping insurance with a tracking number too! Let me know and PM me with any offers or questions. Thanks for looking. IMG_1689.jpgIMG_1690.jpg

I have a Hollis SMS 100 that is brand new with only a few dives on it. I did not fall in love with it so I want to sell it before I go on a trip for some extra money. I is the S/M size but Hollis uses one size fits all harness. It is a Hybrid bcd so you can either do sing/ double back mount or up to six tanks sidemount. It does not come with tank bands or ring bungees and shipping is $10 more. I will get shipping insurance with a tracking number too! Let me know and PM me with any offers or questions. Thanks for looking.

Hello,
Have you already sold it? I am intersted. Shipping would be to kissimmee, fl.
would you accept paypal?

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom