Stuck in Seattle for the weekend, might as well go diving, question is where

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RPanick

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm going to be spending the weekend (Feb 21/22) in Redmond and from the discussions on this forum it looks like diving goes on all year round. Since I dive in Michigan where 60 is considered warm water diving, I don't expect the cold to be that much of a problem (assuming the weather doesn't go bad).

I thought I might pack the dry suit and other gear up and go diving. From what I've seen here Pacific Adventure and Bandito look like good choices. Since this will be the first time in cold bad tasting water (not that I recommend tasting the water where I dive) I would like to keep the dives simple. I'm certified for advanced dives and even have the experience, but its a different kind of diving, and I won't have any of my usual buddies with me, so I would like to stay somewhat conservative in the dives for this trip.

All that being said, any thoughts or recommendations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom