Canon g12, Recsea Housing, Fisheye Conversion Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Loren E

Registered
Reaction score
***Please contact me via email at LSE@sonic.net as I rarely check the forum anymore***

For sale is a Canon G12 with original box, CDs, paperwork, battery, cords, charger, an extra non OEM battery, and a 32gb sandisk extreme SD card. Also, a Recsea WHC-G12 underwater housing. The setup is used, but used only in freshwater and very well taken care of. The housing comes with the accessories as seen in the photo. I will sell this setup for $895 or best offer shipped in the US. (If using paypal, please add 3%). You can see my feedback on the FredMiranda forum under the same username.

I also have a FIX fisheye conversion lens UWL-04 that works awesome with the recsea housing. It is in great condition: the back glass is flawless and the front glass looks great except one very very small surface scratch that you can barely see in center of the closeup photo. It has never made any affect on image quality whatsoever. $375 or best offer shipped in the US. (If using paypal, please add 3%). You can see my feedback on the FredMiranda forum under the same username.

Thanks! -Loren

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image-12.jpg
    image-12.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 145
  • image-8.jpg
    image-8.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 131
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 141
  • image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 145
  • image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 117
  • image-6.jpg
    image-6.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 118
  • image-9.jpg
    image-9.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 115
  • image-11.jpg
    image-11.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 123
  • image-10.jpg
    image-10.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 116
bump... Fisheye conversion dome is sold but trying to sell G12 with recsea housing and standard port

Hello Loren,
Are the housing and camera still for sale & would you post it to Australia (with appropriate payment!)?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Loren, what have you got left in this g12 package? Looking for housing and accessories for g12, have camera! Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom