Suunto D9 TX Trimix Computer with Transmitter and USB Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale: Suunto D9 TX Trimix Dive Computer with Elastomer Band, Transmitter, and USB Connection Cable.

I am offering this for sale for one of my Divemasters that just switched to another computer. This unit is in really great shape. It has 80 dives on it, 35 hours in the water, max depth 142 feet. He is the original owner and has cared for it well. It has had a protective film over the crystal face since day one, so it shows no wear on the display. The silver edges have very small marks from typical use, but nothing that diminishes how nice this machine is.

It comes with the transmitter and Suunto USB connection cable, so it is "fully loaded" and ready for Trimix diving. The D9 TX has tons of bells and whistles, including a digital compass.

Selling price is $950 PayPal fees and shipping included in the continental USA. Sorry no overseas sales. PM me to set up payment & shipping.

Here are some photos of everything included in the sale:

Sold via auction. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom