Dive Rite transplate ss BP/DR Venture wing/DR deluxe harness/DR sta w Hollis cam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauldewitt

Registered
Reaction score
For sale is my Dive Rite stainless steel backplate with venture wing. The harness is the deluxe model with releases and quick adjustment pulls. A front stainless buckle with crotch strap. Plenty of d rings. The wing has a sturdy inflator and dump on the bottom. The single tank adaptor is plastic and has a Hollis stainless steel cam band.

It also includes Dive Rite 16 lb weight pouches with quick releases, and a Dive Rite utility pouch.

This is a great scuba bc and feels great in the water. You can get trimmed out easily. The harness is versatile, adjustable and is spreads the load out of the water like a backpack. The harness probably has another year of life left. This is the highly regarded transplate/trans pack from Dive Rite.

I'm asking $300 obo plus shipping. Open to offers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 161
$225. I need to move it. I'm still willing to negotiate.

---------- Post added March 27th, 2014 at 08:24 PM ----------

Sale pending.

If the sale falls through, contact me please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom