Instructor recomendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeffman74

New
Reaction score
I am considering taking cavern and introduction to cave. Does anyone have any expierence (good or bad) with instructors in the DFW area?

His name is Rick Murcar.
He is know as GDI in the boards.
You can conact him through the boards or at his web site www.genesisdiving.com . I took my cavern and Intro with him and he's good at what he does. He works at your pace not his. You can ask people from the boards what they think. Several have meet him.
Here is his E-Mail too. Genesisdiveinst@aol.com
Good luck
Fred

He goes by GDI here on the board and is one of our moderators. Good guy, though I have not taken a class from him.

jeffman74:
I am considering taking cavern and introduction to cave. Does anyone have any expierence (good or bad) with instructors in the DFW area?

Thank you fgrey1 and Netdoc

jeffman if you come to Florida I would be happy to train you. If you are thinking of DFW then look at:

www.safecavediving.com

You may find someone there

GDI, I just finished my Intro @ Ginnie a few weeks back.. Where are you out of and what is the cost if I cross over from NSS-CDS to NACD to finish Full Cave? I was thinking April / May timeframe. I will be back at Ginnie next weekend for some "practice" dives if your in the area.

VaPadiDiver:
GDI, I just finished my Intro @ Ginnie a few weeks back.. Where are you out of and what is the cost if I cross over from NSS-CDS to NACD to finish Full Cave? I was thinking April / May timeframe. I will be back at Ginnie next weekend for some "practice" dives if your in the area.
Let me know what you want and when I will PM you some info

Rick aka GDI (aka R2 in the cave world)

VaPadiPiver,

Just wondering who you went through at Ginnie, I was looking to go in June for my intro. Thanks.

kuster500:
VaPadiPiver,

Just wondering who you went through at Ginnie, I was looking to go in June for my intro. Thanks.

You won't be disappointed.
He loves what he does and that counts for alot.
Fred

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom