Large DUI CLX 450 Drysuit Very nice, lot of extra's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

v101

Contributor
Reaction score
DUI CLX 450 Signature Series Large Drysuit. This drysuit was only used a few times, and is still in like new condition. Asking $1200.00 but will consider offers.

2014-03-21 05.56.24.jpg2014-03-21 05.55.02.jpg2014-03-21 05.54.08.jpg2014-03-21 05.54.44.jpg2014-03-21 05.54.29.jpg

It has many features:

Drysuit is made with two different fabrics:
The upper body fabric is a trilaminate material made of Cordura® blend / butyl rubber / polyester -- black
The lower body fabric is a trilaminate material made of polyester / butyl rubber / polyester -- black

Large DUI installed zippered pockets
Halcon P-Valve
Front Entry Suit
New Latex Wrist Seals - Just installed
Also included are drysuit seals, and gloves - Still in package, new.
Kevlar Knee Pads

The suit itself is a great suit for diving, Stay WARM & Stay DRY, these suits new sell for over 2,800.00, check out the DUI web site. This suit fit me, I am 6' 1" and over 200 LBS, and I can easily get in/out of the suit by myself.

Here is the link to the DUI web site, which has more details about the suit:
http://www.dui-online.com/products/clx450/

PM for more details, or to contact me directly. Willing to arrange shipping of the suit, or can arrange pickup. I am located in SouthWestern PA.

Since it is a signature series do you have the measurements the suit was made for. The year of the suit. How many dives on zipper. And does it have turbo soles or booties and rock boots. Thanks

Also will include a USIA Exotherm II undergarment to spice up the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom