Dive Operator Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Triker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I think it has been true of all of us at some point or another that we tend to never talk about the positive experiences we have had with companies but are very quick to tell folks about the negative ones.

In this case I want to help shift that trend and recommend Kaimana Divers to anyone looking to dive off Oahu. I dove with them Monday and Tuesday morning of this week and was extremely impressed with their level of service, professionalism, and extreme sense of fun they lent to the trip. They showed all of us a great time diving and were profoundly accommodating to any need we might have had.

For anyone looking for an operator on Oahu, look no further than Kaimana. Not only were the crew and dive leaders first-rate, but I felt they were cost effective. I cannot wait to come back to Oahu and dive again with them.

Find Gabe Scotti either via this forum or on their website Scuba Diving in Hawaii with Kaimana Divers | Dive Oahu with the pros

Todd

I've gone out with Gabe and his crew several times on several trips to Oahu. They are a very good dive op.

Whoah!

Thanks so much for all the very kind words! Our staff couldn't have been happier taking you out and I'm pumped you got to get that second day of diving in. Please feel free to give us a shout the next time you are heading this way or join the Facebook Group "Friends of Kaimana Divers" to share stories and photos. Mahalo again for the amazing write up on behalf of Drew, Denise, Jarrod, Kevin and the rest of our talented staff.....

A hui ho!

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom