cayman - sand chute on snow skis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jallen013

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i've heard the story about a photo shoot in which someone had a diver on snow skis at sand chute an easy dozen times and have spent entirely too much time at work today trying to find a the pics from that shoot. alas, i still have nothing. anyone know what i'm talking about and have one (some?) of the pics. just curious. thanks.

Yes I have seen it. It was a Department of Tourism phot shot for a Cayman tourism poster so you could try contacting them.

A long time back, the Riding Rock Inn on San Salvador (A.K.A. Watling's Island or Columbus Isle) used to have a pair of skis/boots/poles to create the image for you if you wanted to suit up.. Photographs were on their site when the internet thing evolved.... (I remember them on the pamphlet)

I have the poster. It says "Ski Cayman". It is a women in a yellow skin, on skis.
i'd love to see a pic of the poster if possible. if you would sell it, please pm me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom