Another Shout out for CORAL VIEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BK64

Registered
Reaction score
Wife and I spent a month on the island diving with Chris who I'm beginning to believe maybe one of the best dive masters around. He was attentive safe but also allowed us to dive our own profile not worried about getting us back because he was in a hurray or our time was up. Plus he had a great eye for the MACRO and also the knowledge of the marine life to go with it Now the shop itself between Rick and Sarah is unbelievablity run. They listened to what the wife and I prefered as far as group size etc, and went way out of their way to ensure that we were more than happy. When we go back this will be our go to shop.(Stout we are still bummed we took the day off that you saw the whale shark. Oh and how's the ear drum)
Anyone have any questions feel free to ask.

Hiya Bob

I found that the locums the brought in when Chris and Bel took that week off were not "typical" for Utila. I asked Sarah about it, as in "wow, where do you find these people ?" and she responded with "it's not easy"

You know, if I hadn't found Coral View, I'd probably be off to Indonesia next year but given the experience I had at CV....Indonesia can wait.

Ear drum is fine, It took four days to heal, then I took another week out of the water just to be sure. It wasn't enough though as I blew it again, this time resulting in a middle ear infection that I had to treat with Cirpo when I got home. Heh...apparently my eardrum is covered in scar tissue, my hearing is fine though. So that's it then, no more of these cavalier rocketing down swimming descents even with the mickey mouse mask. I have crappy eardrums and I'll just have to dive with that in mind.

Say Hi to Gwenda for me

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom