WOW new weighting system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frosty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last edited:
P.T. Barnum lives!

this reminds me of what the printed dictionaries would do to detect copyright violations. they would include made up words so when others would rip them off for the entire book and stick a new cover on it, they could look for the fake words to prove there claim against the thieves.

I was tempted to order it just to see what they send me.

... I was tempted to order it just to see what they send me.
First, click on the "Buy Now" button

I seen one of those once. Thing is, you know, I believe it was defective. The poor fellow dialed in his weight setting and pushed go, we never saw him again. He just went up, up, up and just kept going up. He is probably in orbit around Uranus or Planet X, dunno. Seems like a good idea with some tweaking.

N

Dadgummint!!!

Jim Lapenta and I actually conceived and developed the prototype for this technology but, unfortunately, were beat to the punch and, voila!, some Chinese deconstructors got 'hold of our drawings, test notes and a prototype and, two seconds (or maybe 2 years--this is the scuba industry, you know), before our planned product launch, built 60 million of them and hit the market.

We could never approach that price point but we can offer a triple your money back guarantee on their product should it fail. Just return it to us with a $75 shipping and handling fee and we'll make any necessary repairs and have it back to you two days before you send it to us. Trust us, we're all the interwebs can be in your dreams.

I think I will get 2 of them. One for diving and the other for when I step on the scales to determine the results of my current attempt at weight loss.

Back
Top Bottom