Cavern/Intro Cave CCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doppler

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have one spot open for this class. Being held in Marianna region of Florida. Open to divers using Pelagian or any one of AP family of CCRs.

Course begins April 24

Open to divers using Pelagian or any one of AP family of CCRs.

must be april fools, unless doppler has secret cache of AP cells 4 this student :wink:

Cavern CCR?

April fools? Amirite?

Not April Fools.

Why not Cavern CCR... a cave program has to start someplace. That someplace is a cavern program. Perhaps your standards are different, and if the student has no overhead experience, you advocate going into a cavern without training.

must be april fools, unless doppler has secret cache of AP cells 4 this student :wink:

Difficult to tell from your profile if you have experience with AP cells. They certainly had their issues. However, my guess is that you are saying they are unavailable... just checked on the AP site. Cells do not seem to be on back-order. Fact is, I have a spare set but I think it may be time to start cycling replacement, so I guess I will find out when I go onLine and order them.

Not April Fools.

Why not Cavern CCR... a cave program has to start someplace. That someplace is a cavern program. Perhaps your standards are different, and if the student has no overhead experience, you advocate going into a cavern without training.

Nah, Cavern (as a course) is a-ok.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom